iScanner - PDF Scanner App. app for iPhone and iPad
512 ratings )
Current version: 3.4
, last update: 8 months ago
First release : 10 Sep 2015
App size: 93.08 Mb
iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with new features like OCR to recognize text from scans and e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesnt require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can setup a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast pdf scanner app now!
iScanner app main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
- Extract any text from scans or images using OCR
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- Batch processing mode
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
- Recognize and copy any text from your scans
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
- Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
- Sort documents by time, date or name
- Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Back up all app documents to your iCloud
- Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
- Save scans to Camera Roll
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at
Pros and cons of iScanner - PDF Scanner App. app for iPhone and iPad
iScanner - PDF Scanner App. app good for
I used to have to be tied to my desk if I wanted to scan and send a pdf. Now I can do it anywhere. This is an awesome app, I never so quickly went from the free to paid version as I did with this.
An excellent and most useful app. Easy learning curve and it integrates well with all the other bid on my iPhone
Excellent app, well made and easy to use, and very useful. I amuse it to archive all my receipts etc for my taxes and its numerous integrated features make it really easy to save, export and send what I need in a flash!
Easy to use and great way to scan doc. Really handy for one or teo pages scan
Would have given 5 stars if they didnt keep asking me to review.
Really like this tool and find many uses for it. I like the way it connects with my cloud storage so I can keep my important documents organized. The signature feature is especially useful for legal documents and contracts. You wont be disappointed if you buy this app.
Some bad moments
Great work on app but why do you keep asking me to rate it between every scan! I would of rated you 5 but now you only get 2
OCR is not working as adverized . It is just photo image saved as adobe file. And I had to pay 6.99 for this!!!
I gave you one star because your app keeps asking me to rate it. Window keeps poping every time I use it. Sometimes it happens every few seconds. And we are talking about paid version. Its as annoying as ads.
I liked most features of this app, however it does not support backup. I recently upgrade my iPhone, and when I restored my new iPhone from the computer backup, this App had not restored my scanned docs. I email customer support and they responded saying that this app simply did not support any backup (not from iCloud nor computer backup) so all of my important docs have banished. Be aware of that if you plan to upgrade phone!
(I had the paid version of $0.99)
I am currently using tiny scanner because this one supports backups.
BADLY NEED AN UPDATE FOR IOS 10.0.02.and another problem I am facing I cannot sent
I use this all the time for work and personal use, and have had no problems.
scaner for me,
adobe scan app,
escaner para mi,
and other. So, download free iScanner - PDF Scanner App. .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually iScanner - PDF Scanner App. iOS app used & searched for